Naming of Led Zeppelin rears its ugly head :-)

Hi bunch,

You old-time subscribers out there (well, more than 3 months) may
remember this from Rachael Robins that read in part:

   Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 08:58 CDT
   From: "Rachael Robins, SIG Services" <ROBINS%ACMVM.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
   Subject:      The naming of Zeppelin
   To: thewho@cisco.com

   A while ago there was a thread about how Led Zeppelin was named.  I just
   picked up a book called _Rock Talk_ edited by Joe and John Kohut that just
   came out.

   It is actualy a good read.  It's all quotes from mostly rock stars, with
   some critics and regular people thrown in.  One of the chapters is about
   the naming of bands and this is a quote from John Entwistle:

   "Led Zeppelin is a good name, isn't it?  I made it up.  Everybody says
   Keith Moon made it up, but he didn't....

   [more quote deleted - AM]

   So, this puts the Keith Moon rumor to bed.

   Rachael

Well, I finally got around to sending that (in full) to Thor Iverson,
the Keeper of the Led Zeppelin FAQ, (we had discussed this a little
prior to Rachael's message) and he responds: