Re: who boots

>Are boots by The Who rare?  I have _never_ seen one!  I've
>seen lots of Zeppelin boots, but never any by The Who.  I'd
>like to get some though!  Is there anyone on the list who
>is willing to make cassette copies for say, $5/tape?  That's
>what a lot of folks do over on the Zeppelin list.  Let me
>know and thanks in advance.

Actually, people usually copy for free or for trades.  It's a bit uncool to
charge money, though if someone especially goes out of their way I might just   tip them for their troubles.  Usually I just keep them posted if I get anything new so I can give them a copy.  It's all about spreading the music!

Lance