DST

About the Daltrey Sings Townshend....I sent for tickets to the June show
at the Wolf Trap (DC area).  The tickets arrived with an accompanying
letter explaining that the show was postponed until September 10 (1994).
What I am trying to figure out is whether the new date is firm or if all
this talk about cancellations means that it got scratched....anyone else
in this position?

About the Kinks-Who-Talmy deal:  I would disagree that ICE is a copy or a
sue-able rendition of All Day....etc.  Perhaps PT was influenced by the
song, just as he was by 19th Nervous Breakdown when he wrote Substitute,
but every song you hear anywhere was influenced by some one or
something...few come through with original music/noise.  So when Ray D.
(or was it Dave D.?) says that the Who stole their song or their Shel
Talmy style of playing he may have trouble leaving the interview room as
his head may not fit through the doorway.

John