Tommy flick

Overall it's cheeseball. However, Russell used a nice mechanism: the
opening and closing bring it full circle. First the father in front of
the sun and then Daltrey at the end. I really liked that.
The opening 20 minutes or so re the best. Some cool effects (given the
fact tht it came out so long ago)...Overall it's not a great movie, but I
would agree that it has its moments.

A different subject: the Box edition of "empty glass". Is it worth
getting. I almost did the other day as I don't have "empty glass." Is the
sonic sound quality leps and bounds above the regular CD from Atlantic?

                                CompuServe:72241,1735
                                America Online: brendon355
                                brendonm@netcom.com
Brendon Macaraeg=a forward thinking person. Yes I give a damn thank you.