Who Produced the Box Set?/Lifehouse info

<<This brings me to a quick question: which company actually produced the
video and the box set?>>

The short answer is that NEITHER MCA nor Polygram produced the box set.  It
was independently produced by Chris Charlesworth, Jon Astley, and Bill
Curbishly.  Personally, I think the less involvement MCA had in the project
the better.  The card that was included in the box set, however, suggests
that MCA is at least thinking about taking another crack at the back catalog.
 Hopefully Polygram and MCA will coordinate any upgraded reissues.  I suspect
that Jon Astely would probably oversee any projects involving unreleased
material.

As for Lifehouse, I know that the other songs recorded for that project
(other than the material released on Who's Next), included: Put the Money
Down, Too Much of Anything, Pure and Easy, The Relay, Join Together, I Don't
Even Know Myself, Wasp Man (an Entwistle song, perhaps not intended for the
Lifehouse project).  Also, the band recorded Baby Don't You Do It (available
on the Lifehouse to Leeds boot), and Pete recorded a demo of a song called
"Mary" but I don't know if it was ever recorded.