RE: "Who Are You" on the box.Sun Dec 7 12:10:24 PST 1997

Owen wrote:
>         Contrary to what the label says, the version of "Who Are You" on
the
> box is NOT the single version. It's also not the original album version
> either. All that's happened is that about 1 minute's worth of the last
> instrumental part has been removed. The single version is about 2-3
minutes
> shorter, is missing a verse, and has "who the HELL are you" instead of
> "who the FUCK are you" everywhere.

Actually only the American version of "Who Are You" says "who the hell are
you". The other version retains the "who the fuck are you", but is missing
the last verse.. I've got both versions floating around at home somewhere.

Daniel, who has bought the video, but not watched it yet... not enough
damn hours in the day...
 --
Daniel Bowen, Atlas Project
NTC, Telecom Australia, Melbourne