Pete on Chicago radio saturday (maybe)

I heard a DJ on WXRT 93.1 FM say that he heard rumblings that the
station was trying to finalize plans to have Pete Townshend on the air
to do an interview this saturday (7/16) sometime after noon.  He said
this wasn't definite (although if he's talking on air about it, I'd say
it's likely) but something to keep informed about.

-Jim

--
***************** ujhennin@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu (Jim Henning) **********************
       "Keith Richards once sent me a letter after reading one of my