Pete and Roger...

So I finally got my act together and got the new video this morning and
then watched it all afternoon.  I really enjoyed it. Tremendously too.
One thing I thought worth discussing (without prolonging the video
reviews/discussions) is the apparent chip that Pete has towards Roger:

"Keith and I basically beat Roger....John just didn't compete..."

"I hated playing Dreaming From The Waist and Sister Disco since Roger
always did that corny shit to me...'you fucking wainker'..."

Etc. Etc.

So I find it kind of weird that Pete is ragging on Roger in recent
interviews and at the same time Roger is doing the old "Daltrey Sings
Townshend" gigs.  What gives?

I loved that last little snip of Pete (with the others behind him) doing
the angelically high pose...cool.

John