remastered

dear who fans,
I'm sending this letter as a warning. I bought a copy of Happy
Jack/Quick one a few months ago for $6.00 I thought it was a great
price and I took it home and listened to it and notice that the sound
quality was terrible! It sounded just like a record. Searching for
answers to why my cd was so terrible I looked on the back and it said
it had not been remastered yet and looking at most of the Who's cds I
noticed they were not remastered either. So next time you get a cd by
The Who make sure it is remastered or it will have very poor sound
quality. I am sure that people have written about this before but i
am writting this letter just incase they haven't.

Rebecca
Doug Shatford
P.O.Box 398
Amherst, Nova Scotia