Psychoderelict Live??

Can someone refresh my memory - did a live CD come out of Pete's Psychoderelict
tour?  Nothing's been released in Australia to my knowledge.

Also, I too succumbed to the temptation to send PT a birthday note earlier in
the  year.  I have not received a reply as yet (although I didn't really ask
what you would class as an intelligent question - just a best wishes from a fan
sort of thing).  Does anyone have contact addresses for Roger or John???

Thanks,
Denis (who'd be happy with a glossy 10x8...)