Re: Such A Night boot

In article <941214214226_6301959@aol.com>,
    Boris6@aol.com  writes:
> Could someone please list the contents of the old LP "Such A Night" taken
> from a show in Saratoga NY, 7-31-71.  Thanks, Doug

Here is what's on the web page bootleg list.  The URL for the list is
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who-boots.html.  This boot is
available in vinyl, but not on CD.  The "[45K cover image]" refers to
the fact that I have a digitzed version of the album cover in the web
pages.

						-- Rich

   51. [45K cover image] Such A Night (White Knight Records UK 23) double
       Source: live at Forest Hills Stadium, NY, September 21st, 1971
       Recording: good
          + Side 1
              1. Love Ain't For Keeping
              2. Pure And Easy