Re: Kids Are Alright: Missing Footage?

Rich (and WhoListers),

	Be careful before you buy a Japanese video tape to get the uncut
"Kids Are Alright". The reason I say this is that I saw a videotape at
a convention that was taken from the Japanese laser disc of "Kids".

	I had the same hope, so I had the guy forward the tape to the middle,
and the same edited "Quick One" was there.

	Obviously, that doesn't mean the video TAPE is un-edited, but if
the laser disc is edited, then I'd be a bit suspicious of the tape.

	-- Owen