Kids Are Alright: Missing Footage?

(I just subbed this list; sorry if this is old news)

Does anyone know why the home video releases of _The Kids Are Alright_ don't
include all of "A Quick One While He's Away" from the Rolling Stones'
Rock and Roll Circus?
 I remember seeing it complete in the theater, along with an introduction,
and when it was on TV years ago it was all there, as well.  I had hoped the
"Special Edition" re-release a couple years ago would have taken care of this
problem, but it was just the same as the previous version, plus the "Kids"
video from _Who's Better, Who's Best_.

Thanks in advance,
Gene Kannenberg
"Dig the Who""