eminence front

Funny, I thought the same thing for a while when I realized the "balance"
switch on my stereo was all the way to one side (can't remember which).

I am no soundmaster/mixing guru, etc., but it seems to me that many tunes are
recorded this way (i.e. not mono vs. stereo but some voice parts or instrument-
ation on one "side" of the sound).  Could this be true?  Any experts out there?

When I've accidentally turned off one speaker in the car and heard a song this
way, it often helps me better hear the harmony, bass guitar, etc.  so
(theoretically) I could learn the song more easily!

Have a lovely day all--

Cheryl