Re: Web photo gallery

>o A picture of Keith as he pours his drink over the head of a
>  reporter who asked a question he didn't like :)

Ah ha!  That would be Australia's own Norman Gunston (alter ego of actor/
comedian Gary MacDonald).  He interviewed Keith and John (albeit briefly) at a
UK festival (which one exactly escapes me at the moment but I have an audio tape
of the moment at home which I'll check later).  It would have been sometime
between 1975-1977 I'd say but I'll let you know for sure later.  Keith's parting
words to Norman were "Piss off you Australian faggot!".  It made me proud to be
an Aussie!

Regards,
Denis.