talkin bout m-m-m-m-my my

>>I just received the latest issue of "Generations"(the Who fanzine).

Wow. I didn't know it existed...
How 'bout filling us in on rates, content, contact, etc...

John asked who would be going to the Wolftrap show.. I, for one, will be there.
Looking forward to it....

Also, I was listening to an album I have called 'The Singles', which has a
blue cover and early photos of the band...Anyway, the mix of ICSFM is
totally different from any I've ever heard. The bass is literally booming on
that track. Has anyone else ever heard this mix? Where is it originally from?

-the mayor