Daltrey sings......

Perhaps Simon is interested in doing this on his own as well as Roger
needing a band and a name.  I have noticed that Simon has been more
involved with Pete and the Who since Pete's Iron Man release.  Prior to
that I remember Simon saying in a radio interview that he and Pete don't
really ever talk or collaborate much with anything (around the time of
Simon's Moving Target release ... '86 ?).  At any rate, I sent for tickets
for the June 12th show at the Wolf Trap (DC area)...anyone know if this is
still on?  I hope it is, AND, perhaps they WILL perform The Shout after
all.

John