Re: Yes, The C's Have Their Own Second Round Pick

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were lying (I'll let Ode do that).  I
guess it seems like the Celtics are just as confused about this as we are,
possibly because teams haven't announced yet if they will be taking
conditional picks they have rights to. I suppose we could go back to
discussing trades for Shaq, but......

Jim