Re: Floor Leader Damon

I was impressed by Pots temperament to come to the aid of Pierce, but more
impressed with Jones actions getting things together again. Hope there's a
spot for him on the team, because he will find himself somewhere. His court
vision is good, decent shot, pushes constantly, and drives well. Besides
being young.