Adios, El gringo con mucho vaselino

Celts Pride! We finished .500 for April despite all the adversity (and
losing the first three games of the month).  Paul Pierce has a chance at
his second rookie of the month, overtaking Carter in that department.

I'm pasting part of the AP story below.

Joe

(Associated Press):
Boston's 40 points in the quarter was the most by any Miami opponent
this season. The Heat has allowed 100 points just three times this
season, twice to the Celtics.

"We got our heads handed to us," said Heat coach Pat Riley, who needed
an extra five minutes or so to digest the outcome before addressing the
media. "They had a run in the third quarter that was too hard for our
guys to come from behind."

Boston became only the second team this year to shoot better than 50
percent against the Heat, hitting 41 of 74 field-goal attempts (55
percent). The Celtics shot 9-for-17 from 3-point range, including
7-for-7 in the third.