SWEEP! Riley's Gel Runs

Sweep of Miami. Man, Riley's get was running. Can he put anymore crap in
his hair? This sweep is good payback for some of the playoff series we lost
to LA. Celts came out shooting. Mercer opened well and did the usual fade
job. Didn't make a difference, Pierce, Barros, and Pots took it to them big
time. Can you imagine if Dana is 6 inches taller.

Hey, who needs Walker? Anyone still think the competition was soft with the
latest Celtic run of late? This team is for real. Much fire power, and
hustle. Just give the ball to Pierce and Pot and work it from there. Pot
looked like he was ready for action when a hard foul was laid on Pierce in
the 4th. He immediately stepped in on his behalf. The ref was really
concerned when the behemoth started moving toward the offender. This guy is
worth the price of admission.

Nice contributions from McCarty and Jones. Jones has talent, can we keep
him? Hope Anderson doesn't suit up again for us.

9-6, last 15 games. At worst we play the last 1/3 of the season around 500.
Nice turnaround.

Appraisal: Team: A plus, coach, B plus. I could have coached that game.