Re:

>Might as well sign Rodman too, right?  I LOVE this plan!  Let's do
>it....today, dot, dot, dot, before The Clippers scoop up West.
>
>Jim

You know, speaking of the Clippers, anybody notice how well they're playing
these days? Just like some other team, let me think.....that's right dot,
dot, dot, the Clippers East! You know everybody in LA is taking the Clip's
late charge seriously. Ok...it's true. Everybody up and down the coast is
talking about how unstoppable the Clippers are going to be next year...and
how Tony Battie defending all those small forwards is going to make a huge
difference for the C's. What the hell happened to Ron Mercer's shooting
percentage? Quick now, the area code for LA is what dot dot dot?

Paul M.