Frustration

I watched that debacle last night on the Local Fox Sports affiliate. I just
couldn't understand what I was watching.  The Celtics just bent over and
took it in the 4th.  The Pistons announcers were praising the Pistons great
defense, but from what I saw in the fourth it was more like no one wanted to
touch the ball.  Some one would pass it and that person would turn it over,
either by not catching the pass, or by dribbling it off their leg, or just
f**king up.

I've read some e-mails this morning with people blaming the Ricktator for
this loss, and I completely disagree.  It was all on the players, except for
the non-double team on Grant Hill throughout most of the 4th quarter.
Anyway,  just a good effort for three quarters that went bad.  It is
frustrating, but what do you expect when Walker and Anderson are on the
bench.

I'd did see one good thing during the fourth.  One time, PP took a very
unadvised three pointer after a steal.  Rick called time out, and the first
thing I saw was Walker going up to PP to talk to him.  Walker spent most of
the time out talking to him.   That is a good sign from our team captain.

Well, I guess I'm done.

Shawn Roth
"It's not easy being green in Michigan"