Why are we playing better?

It is obvious to most that the C's are playing better, especially the last 10
games or so. However, what is the reason? I have listed many possible
reasons. I personally think it is all of them except A, N, R, S or T.  I am
interested in your opinions. Please add to the list if necessary. There is
room for V-Z...

A) Easier competition
B) More home games
C) Walker got in shape
D) Anderson isn't playing
E) Walker is taking better shots
F) Damon Jones is playing
G) Team is depending more on Vitally offensively
H) Team is pressing more
I) Battie is playing more at power forward
J) No lineups with Mercer, Pierce and Walker playing the same time (or
Anderson as a substitute for any of these)
K) Depending less on Mercer and the curl offensive play
L) Pierce is posting more and getting more looks offensively
M) Pierce is over his injury and rookie slump
N) Walter McCarty is playing more
O) Riley is off the injury list to play a little backup center
P) Bowen isn't getting his normal five misses a game
Q) Pitino has chilled out (a little)
R) Season is over so pressure is off
S) The pressure is on to look good to make the V trade look better
T) The Celts don't want to get booed anymore so they are up for every game
U) Walker has improved his free throw shooting

DJessen33