RE: SHAQ???

What better place to come if you wanted to show up Jerry West & the Lakers
?  He probably won't opt out due to his pre-bargaining agreement salary
being much higher than others could pay under the new agreement, but then
what's a few million !!!!

Hey, Paul, do you really think Shaq would come to a place where it's cold
in
the winter, and he doesn't have the music studios, etc.?  I don't know
where
he'd go, but I doubt he'd come here.  Not enough media for him.  I'm not
sure he'd fit with our crew anyway, but you can dream, if that's what you
want to do.  :)

Dorine