win streak

Well, it seems that the Celtics have a little bit of a rally going on
without Walker.  Does anyone have any theories about this?

I watched part of the Knicks v. Heat game today.  The quality of NBA
basketball has dropped dramatically.  Poor passing, poor shooting,
walking...  great athletes, poor basketball players.  Hardaway is
something to behold and Mourning has great potential.  But most of the
players on both teams are like the ones I saw last night, fillers.  What
happened to the talent?  Is it out there and NBC just won't show us
anyone but the teams it thinks will draw in demographic markets.  I
mean, I don't know that I have had an opportunity to see Jason Williams
or Vince Carter this year.  And the Celtics were only on for part of one
half, no wait, was there a whole game with Indiana on?  It is very
discouraging.   And I DON'T miss Michael Jordan either.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw