New Team Is Fun

This gang of Celts is fun to watch and are bringing back some
respectability. The Philly game was good down to the wire. Sure we either
choked or ran out of gas again late in the 4th but nevertheless, a good
effort. I expect Pierce to be the best all around player on the team next
season unless a trade makes him #2. He hit the big ones when needed.
Guessing we win the game if McCarty makes just a few and has less
turnovers. But can't just single him out because Riley had 4 turnovers in
just 15 minutes.

Pitino has a dilemma on his hands. What to do for next season? Who goes?
Who stays? After my Minor bashing, he continues to improve with playing
time. He has picked up the slack. This is definitely a different team
without Anderson.

Keepers: Pierce, Walker, Potapenko, Minor, McCarty.