Pacer game

The offense was excellent. We were hurt the most by the fact we had double
Jackson when Dana was in there and even sometimes when Jones was in there. V
and Pierce really showed they had game. Pierce started to force, missed some
guys open on the double and became physically exhausted. He still had a great
game for a rookie...V again showed his excellent footwork in the post and is
ability to bang with other musclemen. Smits wanted no part of that...The big
question is, also considering how well the Celtics played without Mercer
earlier in the season, that perhaps the Celts are better off without Mercer?
Maybe the offense is more cohesive and less perimeter oriented? Anderson is
much better offensively than Barros but he is seriously lacking in the
defensive area. Perhaps we could see a Anderson for a L Wright and a Mercer
for a good all around point guard. How about a Mercer and Anderson for Payton
and Battie for L Wright?...

DJessen33