Knicks

Since the Celtics are not even fielding an NBA team these days (I
suggest we miss Walker and Mercer), I take pleasure in little things
like seeing the Knicks and Lakers get beat.  It is not much consolation
to see that the 76ers beat the Knicks, but as the Knicks fade from
contention, I wonder if the problem that I stated earlier is part of
their problem.  That is that Sprewell is a cancer and no team can win
with him on its roster.  I wonder whether they would rather have
Sprewell or Oakley?  I would like to know what is going on in that
locker room.  I bet it's a lot more interesting than the Celtics.

Thought of the day.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net