RE: Toni Battie Arrested For Assaulting A Police Officer

I don't think Dampier has improved much at all. He is really not a physical
rebounder.  Unless we were to swap him for Potapenko, don't expect to seem
him here.
We need an Oakley like leader/thug. Gary Trent could be interesting but he
has played decent for Dallas , but you never know with Nellie !

I still like the Battie & Popeye or Minor  for Wright & Rodgers

Then Anderson & Mercer for Payton.

Take a backup point in the second round or a Murdoch, Eisley, Snow type in
trade for McCarty, Bowen,  Popeye or Minor

How about McCarty or Minor for Nazr Mohammed lost on Philly's bench ?

Barros for a Johnny Newman , Terry Porter veteran 1/2 type

I 'd even take a chance on Abdul - Rauf wherever he went.

Potapenko	Mohammed
Wright 		Mohammed
Walker 		Rodgers
Pierce 		Jones ?