RE: Washington Win, notes

A couple of questions and points about Dan's good post, etc.

1.  Moving Kenny for value will be damn near impossible.  Moving Kenny last year, both in the case of the Blazers and then the Raptors was much easier for one simple fact; Paul Allen picked up the tab/salary on Anderson last year and this (maybe not 100% this season, but a good chunk).  This caveat is gone in any future deals, unless the C's want to be so generous, and this is one stockholder who can't see it happening.  At this point Kenny and his salary are damaged goods, though let's try to keep that between us, ok.
2.  For all those back east how serious is the ankle injury and Mercer's back?  If both or either sit long, then it is could get real ugly.
3.  I have asked point blank a few times in recent months, as have a few others; what is THE status on any C's 2nd round pick this draft.  Speculation isn't worth much, so who knows and can they fill us in.  IF we don't have anything then Ray or anyone else who likes Turner et al can only dream.  After all the deals of recent seasons, plus the gimme to Miami for Wallace, what do we have left?  Thanks

No disrespect to anyone else, including me, but not having Bill's game reports especially after  a thriller like today, leaves ones mouth dry.  Who was doing the Washington game report anyway?

Have a wonderful spring week out there folks and let's be careful,
Greg