Ben Pepper

Hello all,

Ben Pepper will fully participate in the Celtics training camp but wont
be considered for a roster spot. He will not play summer league or
anything like that, but I fully expect him to participate in the camps.

I expect him to be ready for the NBA in 2001'02 or around there. Yes it
seems like a long time away but given time he will be a special player.

Titans lost game 1 of the Grand Final series 104-94. Antoine would have
said that the Titans never got any luv from the refs.

Warwick