Re: Will Walker Force A Trade At The End Of The Season?

Elton Brand hasn't proven he's an upgrade over anyone.  Even if he
will be a fine pro, not a sure thing by any means, it's going to take
him time to get there.  If Walker, Mercer, Pierce or Anderson gets
traded, it will have to be for a proven veteran.  Trading one of
these players for another rookie with two years of college only puts
the team back a year or two, while the new rookie adjusts to the
NBA.  With the fans apparently having reached the end of their
patience, I would expect any trades to be for experience.

Jim