Re: Boos for AW

The whole night should be expunged from memory.
Antoine presumably was speaking from his emotions.  He
is the cornerstone of the team.  I hate those Boston
Bastards that Boo!  Here's what I also hate -- Paul
Pierce isolated on a slow white guy in his favorite
spot on the floor, and he can't get a good shot!
Blame that on Antoine.