Re: Referees

Hi Jim:

I've also frankly wondered if he's as tall as Vitaly, but I do notice he
slouches a bit. I've heard 6-9 1/2 mentioned often. In any case, I'm pasting
below a scouting report from ESPN's 1996 NBA draft coverage claiming Antoine
measured at 6-10 (I can send you the URL if you want). I hope this cheers
you up.  :-)

"(....)That didn't stop Walker's pro stock from soaring, especially since he
was measured at 6-foot-10 -- two inches more than his listing at Kentucky.
He and John Wallace are probably the top two pure forwards in the draft and
many scouts say they have a better feeling about Walker's character. He also
has great moves around the basket, but what sets Walker apart is his passing
ability and his gift for finding the open man. "He could be a guard," says
one Central Division scout. "A 6-10 guard. He has great ball-handling
ability and his recognition of double-teams is exceptional. He could be a
special player in our league."

*****