Re: BATTIE

There are three players who are most likely elsewhere when
next season dawns: Mercer, Anderson and Battie.

Mercer goes for the veteran power forward the C's need.

Anderson will be replaced by someone who can play defense.

Battie leaves to free up cap space and an overpopulation of
power forwards on the roster: Starting PF X; Rodney Rogers
or some other veteran backup; Antoine Walker switching over
from the Point Forward position at times.  Plus Battie is
in the last year of his contract.  So they either move him
or lose him....
Ray