Re: Michael Stewart v Tony Battie

In a message dated 4/9/99 6:32:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pakpoy@one.net.au
writes:

<< Before the season started there was a lot of interest in Michael Stewart.
 How has he been performing in Toronto? Has he lived up to expectations?
 Would he have been any better than Tony Battie? Aren't they around the same
 height and weight? >>

Stewart has done nothing in Toronto but has not been given any playing time
either. All along I thought he was a better fit with us but he chose to be
Willis's caddy instead.  Stewart is very similar in size and play to Battie
except that he plays more like a center and Battie plays more like a forward.
 I certainly think he'd have contributed more than Riley & Schintzius.

George