RE: My war against Way of the Ray

Sorry of course to offend Adam, but my beef is that he has had a least five
fake names, all of which take on some kind of split personality persona.  As
you say he says what he does and makes his piece, then why in the hell does
he do it under 5 different names?  With reality and truth having some
concern doesn't this bother you in the least?  If it doesn't then I could
easily say you are the sorry one for not believing that a man's word is not
worth something, and then apologizing for it. Knowing someone to stand
behind what they believes is very critical, and having trust is as well,
something the Globe has had some problems with of late.

I have attacked many times his trade drivel, as have others lest you forget,
when he was blown out on this list like few others have regarding his
Clippers trade crap, that really has no foundation regardless of whatever
Ray, Josh or Tom say.  I am calling a spade a spade and clearly a few
including yourself can't deal with it.  I am impressed. Go back to your
deletes list folks to March 18 and read the notes of how we were so
impressed with Mister Ghost, who then quickly became Way Ray when Ghost had
no more credibility as a few very ably noted, when the "Kandiman needed a
pacifier".  Adam I have no beef with you, and appreciate your concern, but
this guy has no place here unless we just want the "news" and I too enjoy
that.  His opinions are garbage and he evens knows that. Way Ray meet Mister
Ghost; poof....

The point is he has some kind of agenda (don't we all) and I do believe
strongly he is connected and this agenda is playing itself out here for our
"amusement" or he is just plain sick and he is reveling in the fact that he
is playing us all like a fiddle.  With you going on the list to defend him
you are a first class one at that Sir.  I may not speak for truly everyone
of course, but please understand I do speak for many, as I did for Noah, and
I would never divulge a confidence and report on all of them, but rest
assured a long list a people exist on any list like ours, but ours
specifically that have had with the pure bull crap artists that come on the
list professing to be something they are or never will be.  At least Noah
used his real name, and as was noted last month when everyone filled us in
as to who they were, many others feel the same way Adam Litchy.  So yes I
should get over it, but Sybil here could do himself a big favor by signing
on one time only as himself, and let me get over my obsessive compulsive
behavior.

I have been on a number of lists over the years and trust me this issue I
speak of is a problem everywhere; it is the anonymity issue of the internet.
Well this may have a place in a chat room while you try to get a date with
"Bob", but we here, IMHO, want real people, without making apologies for
them.

Boy I sometimes even piss off myself (sorry honey),
Greg