Re: Russell goes on TV

El Jimbo, you are of course invited for a Swiss Almond Mocha International Coffee (is that the kind
that comes in powder form?). Smashing, baby!

On another subject,  I just noticed that the Celtics basketball season will be over in
LESS than a month. My how time flies.

In a strange way this season has become kind of fun to follow because of all the
games. We've routinely seen four game weeks, and there's even a five game week coming up.
I know it has been an awful season but the prospect of no more basketball in a month is also
pretty depressing. At least we'll be able to root for Bird etc against the Fakers.

BTW, I really hope the Celts will play well (and win) against Toronto, Chicago and Cleveland.
Those three teams have good reason to think we are a terrible and stupid basketball team.
In tonight's game, especially, I hope Pierce, Walker and everyone will show the Crapters some
playoff intensity and veteran smarts.

Go Celts!  (please?)

Joe

****