Ron: Gone?

I am intrigued by this recent rash of trade-Mercer posts. I have yet to read
anything credible that indicates he's seriously considering leaving. And given
his upside (and hell, his game as currently constituted is pretty damn good),
and the lack of candidates we have to replace him (still not at all sold on PP
at the 2), I don't understand why people would even be contemplating life
without Mercer if he weren't clamoring to leave. Kenny, if we must, so long as
there's a viable replacement; but Mercer? This makes me as ill as all of those
trade-Antoine posts that were being vomited about before Toine signed his
contract extension.