RE: Trade Question??

I think a Battie for Wright swap could be feasible.  I would like to move
Anderson or Mercer for their #1 and take a Baron Davis.  Anderson is a
cancer and must go.

Mercer and ? for Doug Christie ?

Chauncy Billups seems to be playing well a the 2 spot for the Nuggets and
shooting 89% from the charity stripe !  I always thought Pitino tried to
fit a square peg in a round hole with him.