SO WHAT?

I wish everyone would stop talking about the 15 win season.  That was a
different team, all those players, well most of them - are gone, and they
were told to tank the season, we all know that.  Different scenario
altogether.  Nobody in his right mind expected this new team to win it all
or realistically even get to the playoffs this soon, but honestly, when you
see teams doing the same things over and over to them and nothing is done by
Pitino to teach them how to stop those plays - it makes you wonder about the
coach.  And even if he knows what he's doing, could he just sit down and
shut up?  Well, at least shut up.  If I were lucky enough to have a seat
anywhere near the Celtic bench I surely wouldn't want to listen to him
screaming all the game long.  They make the same boneheaded mistakes over
and over, game after game.   And Vescey was right - no veteran is going to
listen to that screaming at them all the time.  Don't be blaming Fox or
Wesley for the team losing.  They did what they were told to do.  They've
both done well since leaving the Celtics.

I've been watching the Celtics for longer than many of you have been on this
earth.  These guys are no longer in college and need to be treated as men,
not kids.  Another thing - I don't care what you say, when Rick tells the
press he wants his team to stay in Boston it should certainly include
Walker.  As the Captain it's his duty to be there, too.  There's been plenty
of criticism of the team and the coach on this list and we have that right,
as fans.  As far as we know, it's only between us, so what's the harm?
That's what this list is about, opinions and discussion, right?  Well, you
just heard mine for a change, that's all.  I'm the one who is usually so
positive, but right now I'm not.  Sorry about that - I'll probably get over
it.

Dorine