Pitino's Hand

Greetings...

As of now, I am watching the Hertz commercial after Kenny's offensive foul. My
my the refs are really hounding the C's. Maybe its because we as a team were so
successful in the past and don't want history to repeat itself.

I am not sure whether anyone has noticed Pitino's hand but when he's shouting to
the players on the court, he's got the hand in an unusual position. He's got his
middle finger bent down to his palm held down by his thumb. The back of his hand
is on his cheek when he is shouting at his players on the court.

Any reason why the peculiar position of his hand???

Ritesh Ramani

P.S. After Pitino's time out, Kenny drives into the lane, misses the shot AND
GETS HIS OWN REBOUND!!!