Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:38:11 -0600 (CST)
From: dhughes@unlinfo.unl.edu (Dave Hughes)
Subject: Celts uniform redesigned for '97-98 season

This just off of the AP wire:

(Boston) - In the spirit of recent uniform redesigns by the Houston
Rockets, Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz, and the Detroit Pistons, the Boston
Celtics have announced that they will be redesigning their uniforms
for next season.
     The Celtic's Leprechaun logo will be placed on the front of the
new green, orange, and white plaid uniform.  A source close to the
team says that the traditional team colors of green and white will be
de-emphasized so that the newly added orange color is more
predominant.

Jeez, what do you all think of this?

Dave Hughes
Nebraska Public Radio