Re: Josh's excellent adventure

That brings up an interesting point that was alluded to in all of the
sharing of personal information recently.  Would you, if you could, WANT to
meet others on this list? HAVE you met others? How many people are regulars
at the games and don't even know they might be next to or near a fellow
list member?

I'll share....I've met Jan Crocker (to get tickets) and Michael Dizio (who
works at MIT). I have a mild interest in seeing some people on the list,
but maybe just from afar, because it's somewhat cool to be somewhat
anonymous.

We are a little community here and it seems we're growing closer of late
(not so much flaming or personal conflict as there used to be) just like
our beloved team.

Theresa