Re: Mourning

Peter Delevett wrote:

> speculation on the ESPN Web site today that Riley could be looking to trade Zo. Much as I am loath to consider Antoine trade scenarios, he is one of few players who would interest me. Let's get some reaction and rumors flying!

Zo is making about 14 mill a year a cap killer for sure, besides Riley
loves him and thinks that Zo will take him to the promised land. Heat
becomes at best average without him. They have no center and with PJ
Brown(Average) and Mashburn(Over Rated) at forward they have no where to
go but down. This will never happen although I would love to see Zo in a
Celtic uniform. He plays hard all the time and would give the C's
toughness.
Regards,
Hart