Being sensitive

We all know that Walker is quite sensitive. In fact, Pitino rarely yells at
him, even when he does a bonehead play and while I have seen him tear into
everybody else including Anderson, a vet, and tear into others when they have
made that same bonedhead play. I understand you have to treat players
different as they have different temperments. Tom H. has brought this out in
his telecasts saying that Red never yelled at Cousy but always yelled at him,
with his reasoning that Cousy wouldn't take it well. Some people can shrug it
off, others take it personal. With Pitino being as intense as he is and Walker
being as sensitive as he is, any little thing can become a big thing. There
just hasn't been a communication for the last couple months where Pitino can
stroke Walker a little and put things back to normal.
Now I remember one game where Walker lite it up and Pitino came back and said
he wasn't impressed because Walker needed to pass more etc. I think this is
the game Walker is remembering. Well, that was before we had Ken Anderson and
we just didn't have any creativity. If anything was going to happen, Walker
would have to create it. Well, in that game, he just concentrated on scoring
and he did but we lost because nobody else could create any offense. I really
don't think this is a big deal....

DJessen33