RE: Walker the punk....

     Bob Ryan's analysis was pretty concise.  I wouldn't go as far as call
     Walker a punk (I mean how would you act if you were 22 and getting
     paid millions of dollars to play a game?) but he is an arrogant
     headcase and don't let that blind fool Mishra tell you different (he'd
     defend Walker even if he happened to pull a double homicide like
     another sports celeb we all know).  It seems like everyone uses
     Antoine's age as an infallible defense to his character and skill but
     on the contrary it's not.  Case in point, Mercer and Duncan are both
     near Antoine's age if not younger and they don't have half the ego
     Walker has.  OK, Mercer's stats aren't as good as Walker's but don't
     tell me that Duncan's aren't.  Duncan even made the All-Star team as a
     rookie, something Walker could not do.  With all Duncan's achievements
     do you see him "wiggling" after every hit shot or arguing every call
     made by the refs or forcing his offense?  It helps that he has
     Robinson to help him (rebounding and tutelage) but as far as offense
     goes, you still have to hit the basket in order for it to count and
     Robinson did not help Duncan shoot 54% from the field.  Duncan is
     smarter offensive player and he knows his limitations so he doesn't
     force many shots.  Am I a Duncan fan?  Yes but I'm a bigger Celt's fan
     than a Duncan fan and my dishing out Duncan stats is to prove my point
     that age is not to be this undeniable fault that causes Walker to act
     the way he does.  The only thing that keeps Walker from becoming a
     punk is that he is not a convict like Iverson or Sprewell.  Other than
     that he's a money grubbing showboat just like Allan and Latrell.
     I just hope for the Celt's sake, Walker will come back to help the
     team and not himself.