Sorry guys (and gals)

   My server has been down for a few days and tonight I received 212 posts
that I have been unable to read until now. I've waded through some of them
and I'm shell shocked. I can see why people have been glad to get the
discussion under control and away from polemical political pedantic
pontifications. My previous post is old and was in the queue, it was sent
automatically as I made a sandwich waiting for all of those incoming ones
to load. Sorry!

                                            Michael A DiZio