Re: Back on track...

Jim Meninno wrote:

> Boy am I glad we have finally gotten this list back to what it was
> created for.  Generating lists of trouble-making players and Antoine
> bashing.  Now can we please have some totally ridiculous trade rumors
> and a lament or two about how things used to be so much better?
>
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure....

Antoine Walker and two first round draft picks for Jim McIlvaine...

*waiting patiently for some nasty response as I *always* get from the
McMaster of WHAT?*

Things were so much better in the 80s.... The Celtics were winning
championships and I was too small to remember what was going on...

Warwick